IFisicas assumes that the involvement of its employees and the establishment of a good working environment is fundamental, and it is committed to a culture of respect for the principles contained in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the conventions of the International Labor Organization.
The company carries out the following policy:
- Promote non-discrimination
- Promote equal opportunities in access to employment, training and career development
- Prevent any employee from being subject to corporal punishment or harassment and physical, sexual, psychological or verbal abuse
- Comply with all applicable legal provisions regarding work rights
- Stimulate the active participation within the company of all employees
The principles of IFisicas’s security policy are the protection and safeguarding of its employees’ health, preventing potential damages resulting from the activities carried out, as well as encouraging employees to take care of their own safety, that of their colleagues, and of third parties who may be affected for their actions.
Environmental management at IFisicas involves the implementation of sustainable environmental policies, such as adequate waste management, promoting the application of the 3R’s rule: Reduce, Reuse and Recycle, and make more effective the use of non-renewable resources.
The company is ISO 9001: 2008 certified since 2009